LAMB MEH MEH
Friday, February 7, 2014
I feel super shitty I have so many assignments due on the same week and I can't help but feel panic. I'm getting annoyed when ppl say things like I can't finish and I procrastinate or what shit. I feel like I'm going at a good pace and I would be able to complete my assignments. It's only orgmod that I hate. It's pissing me off like shit. The lecturer doesn't even teach properly. I was lost throughout the whole lesson all I could think about is going home and figuring it out myself. Which is impossible anyway since I don't have the software. I need to escape in the holidays. Like find something else to so. Take my mind of school stuff for a while. I don't like it when people my stuff with other peoples' or their own. I think I did a good job so if you can't see it then sorry ah. I hate school la Fml.
another thing that aggrevates me is sometimes i feel like i have to text first. kay its those close friend kind. and not referring to azlyn. when i dont reply, cant you ask me to reply or something. i mean when you dont reply i ask right. unless you dont wanna talk or something ah, which is unlikely cause you say you want to. aiya fuq sia, you just dont come and tell me next time you miss me or say you were a good friend. well you are but not all the time, i think more people have been there for me than you. idek what relationship we are in. if ever a day you ask me why people dislike you again. i alr told you what you do that might piss people off. so like its your call now ok. adik sama abang same same. think before you talk pls.
At least i had something to take my mind off school for a while.The clebration for all sports CCA that obtained 1st-3rd during POL-ITE. it was fun cause we were just laughing and eating the whole time. no stress at all, just company.
Finally all 4 of the bangku met up together. its been so long omg.
Our first STEP picture hahah wearing bangku shirt.
Hahah i like it cause i think i look good. The thing is, they all came even though they had projects and exams coming up. it feels like a team thing, since you joined a cca, you should commit or try to commit. I really like my cca and i kinda prioritize it after assignments ah. So i wont skip it unless i have an assignment due in the week or something. xx
two v different posts, judging from the emotion on top and the bottom. lol. sry. mixed feelings. i just wished everyone think first before they talked. like seriously. cause sometimes, stupid comes out and they just don't know it.

