<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
SEC4
Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I miss being sec 4, I made the most memories during that time, from sec one orientation to cny performance to bintan and all that shizzzzz. I miss ij, all the friendship, gossiping and laughs. You can feel so comfortable everywhere and not be bothered by how you look or what you wear, you will just be happy. Looking through facebook pictures of me during the last two years just makes me nostalgic. I feel like i have lost a pinch of that happiness coming to poly, because its just different. the difference is unexplainable and its not a bad difference but its different. Lets just look at some pics la ok.
From the Bintan Trip...





The CNY performance that we praticed hard for and won...


To Sec One Orientation Camp...




Thank you for making 2012 memorable. There were plenty more things that secured IJSTC a place in my heart, but these few things were the ones i was thinking about when i wrote this post. <3