<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
14 March 2014
Saturday, March 15, 2014

Today is a day to be remembered. I made two very big accomplishments. 

First one being I finish reading a whole book. The first book ever. I have never ever read finish a book in my life, and today marks the first. It was my new year's resolution to finish reading a book by the end of the year. At least one. And look, I'm 9 months early, yay. 

Second one being I scored 2 goals during training. Which means a lot because I never score goals during training or even worse a game. So scoring a goal during training tells me I am a step closer to being a better soccer player and my trainings have not gone to waste. I still have many many many more areas to improve on but having made this  far really warms my heart. The goals were not the high balls or powered-filled goals I wish and dreamt for, but it's a goal and I am happy with it. So are my supportive team mates that were cheering for me. Thank you all of you <3 xoxo