<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Looking For Alaska : Silver Linings Playbook
Monday, March 3, 2014


Okay so i made a resolution in the beginning of the year to myself, and it is to finish reading at least one book. And of all the books i purchased and have yet to read, "Looking for Alaska" was the book i have heard the most about and the one i was most interested in. I did start reading it right after i got it but i put in down after 20 pages and never touched it again. I picked it up again during the start of my break and i am really proud of myself. I am like so gonna finish it by the end of the month. hahaha CONFIRM. My initial goal was to finish 50 pages everyday. Not much for readers, but for me it's a big deal. I am like 70% done alr okay. and its about almost a full day of reading spread out through the week. Not bad right. The book is great. I keep reading cause my eyes are glued. i keep wanting to find out more. Azlyn proud of me also so HIP HIP HOORAY.

Absolutely love this fan drawn picture of Alaska.
Looks even better than how i imagined her to look like, even
though there are'nt any colours.

SILVER LNINGS PLAYBOOK
Moving on, I watched Silver Linings Playbook after hearing so much about it and having someone recommend it to me. It was so good it gave me the chills. Definitely not one of those movies you have nothing to learn or take home from. It had so many events that are really happening. The mental issues people have and people get judged for. I went to IMH during the last sem and so, i know about the mental issues in SG. The show really gave me the FEEELS. Plus, Jennifer Lawrrence was playing a lead role. Another big reason to watch it right. Here are some gifs of Tiffany (J.L.), during my favourite parts of the movie, also the most relatable.




Leaving ya'll with this, xoxo