<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
GPA
Sunday, June 22, 2014

So it's the second week of  break and so far I have done nothing productive. My GPA is far from what I want and I really need to buck up. I feel that I should put in way more effort as last sem I really felt the " STRESS". I am gonna try, this sem, like eat better, have enough rest, not do things I no need to do(watch shows) and get at least 6 hours of sleep every night. I aim Bs this sem. So at least my GPA will look better than it was. I don't wanna spend my life doing something I hate, and this course, though it isn't my most favourite, it is opening up career choices for me that I am interested in, being a producer or director. If it doesn't work out, I still need to do well in order to go into uni and find something else to major in and I have to like it. Cause that would be my main source of food next time. Time to wake up some more nae