RANT
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
I just want to put a disclaimer out there, that I am just really annoyed right now and I do not mean the things i am about to say and most of them were said out of anger. Here goes, I am getting really irritated with people everywhere. Every little thing they do pisses me off. Like when someone doesn't reply, or when the queue is too long... Small things. I have a submission in 2 days, the biggest submission, consisting of 4 modules all just overall, really heavy on my grades. I for one, realised that my classroom was not a conducive environment for me to finish my work, despite it having really fast computers that render stuff really quickly. I have realised I've got a ton of stuff to finish and i guess I can make it in time to submit. The work however, might not be up to the standard I want it to be. But hey, I am just here to pass. This whole year as you guys would know, has been a complete mess, and Hopefully the mess is ending and I have learned my lesson. Ok, back to classroom, having had a conversation with jensen a while ago, I found out he was really annoyed with us a few weeks back as we just kept playing games and did not do any work. That made me feel slightly upset cause he should have told us or something, I mean as friends, you should not be afraid to be frank with them right? As for me, I realised that if you hang with this certain group of people in my class, you won't get your work done. I mean not as much as you would like. I understand that they, are trying to distress and such, but their breaks really take too long. It's more of a bonding session I would say. Call me slow or whatever, but really, it was only after jensen told me how he felt did I realise how much time I wasted bonding when i could have used that time to clean up my roto or some shit. I mean, seriously.. but don't get me wrong, I am not saying i don't like hanging out with them or having those bonding sessions, its just, I could have been doing something more productive. Plus, bonding sessions can be done another day, right? There was one day i was doing my final TVE assignment, i felt really productive, having done lots of research and things relating to my assignment. When that was done, I started doing up the Powerpoint. During which, they asked me if I wanted to go for dinner. And boom, after that, no work done at all. i mean till i reached home i guess. Really I didn't do nothing. So that was it. the final straw that made me realise, what a long break they have. This is the last week of school, I haven't gone to the classroom, all my work is done at home or at the library. strict, but its forcing me to be productive. i have to finish this shit in time. But yeap, and nope, i did not tell anyone i was at the library, anyone from my class at least. Yesterday, I was at the bus stop and heard familiar voices, laughing and stuff. I was too annoyed, worrying about the due date and too engrossed using my phone. But i knew it was my classmates... heh. i could recognise their voices. But yknw, I don't and won't ever say hi. plus i just felt like going home asap. i guess i will just leave things here. Feels good to let out some steam. back to work now. xx


