I just had a random thought.
The last time i received flowers from someone was probably back in high school. And the thing is with flowers, its easy to get.
An online order is easy to make, payment can be done with any card as long no matter where you’re from.
Is it only me that sees it that way? Why is it that when I see my friends that are sad or they tell me they had a bad day, it’s so easy for me to go online and book flowers for it to be sent over on the same day just so I can cheer them up.
Im in New Zealand and I find its not difficult to send flowers to someone in Singapore.
But anyway, am i silly for spending money on friends? Is it wrong to believe that they will do the same for me when I have a bad day??
It seems like never in a million years will I receive any flowers from anyone unless its my funeral.
That makes me want flowers even more now.

