<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Guess what?!
Monday, October 13, 2008

HELLOOOX:P!!

I was at the bus stop today,after shopping for some ingredients and haveing lunch at Bukit Panjang Plaza.I took 176 to one of the bus stops and changed bus to 963.While waiting I listened to some music.Then,When I turned my head to the left I saw this guy carrying a red recycling bag and a old lady followed after.I thought that they were related as they were both carrying the same red recycling bag,but everyone can have the same bag right?But I guessed right in the end.Surprisingly,both of them also ook bus 963,It was kinda wierd.haha!Anyway,In school,We had this retreat that thought us about feelings.Kind of boring but it was worth it.We got to watch a movie though.So it was okay.Ahhh...I am wondering what we will be doing for graduation.I am already doing something but is not allowed to say what.Clues are already given,like I said it is for garduation.Who knows if everything will work out on that day,Whatever it is,I hope it works out :)