<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Hey!
Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hi ppl!

Today during cathechism class.W e girls got to debate against the boys on a wierd topic,in short,Is marriage necessary or not.In the end the boys won.Although it is kind of hard to believe,its the truth.Despite all this,I find today quite good as the annoying and immature boy in my class ,SHAUN, DID NOT COME!!!!The class was so much better without his appearance.But, My teacher said that next week,she will be going to couple us up.I hope I do not get a partner as there are not many boys in my class anyway.Who knows what the future has in stire for us?


By the way,I think the date and timing is wrong.please take note:)

12/10/08 11.36am