Little Miss Grammar & My Enemy
Friday, October 17, 2008
Helllooooooooooox!
Today Cammie visited my blog and read the posts.Every post she read she found an error in it.WOW!Thank her for noticing everything!Haha.For today,I will talk to you ppl about my enenmy!ELISHA MARIE WOON! Oh man!She is super annoying,even before the sandwich making.She is known as a clown to my form teacher.To me,I find her pretty vain and petty.I have a picture taken with her a few years ago as my mother found her hair really cute.My friend told me once that she did not have many friends.I think I know why.XDYou should find a chance to meet her.She has the ability to make you wish you never met her.Even if she is nice,I still think that she is also annoying in a way.If ELISHA is reading this,I am sorry.I just need to let out my feelings,sorry.Anyway,She can sometimes be too much of a nusiance hat you feel like punching her.Obviously,I could'nt have done that as I am in school.You know...OBEY THE SCHOOL RULES.Is my life going to get any worse?!In school,there are these people.At home,or in the whole wide world,we are facing the money thingy.Oh Gosh!What am I going to do?!
Today Cammie visited my blog and read the posts.Every post she read she found an error in it.WOW!Thank her for noticing everything!Haha.For today,I will talk to you ppl about my enenmy!ELISHA MARIE WOON! Oh man!She is super annoying,even before the sandwich making.She is known as a clown to my form teacher.To me,I find her pretty vain and petty.I have a picture taken with her a few years ago as my mother found her hair really cute.My friend told me once that she did not have many friends.I think I know why.XDYou should find a chance to meet her.She has the ability to make you wish you never met her.Even if she is nice,I still think that she is also annoying in a way.If ELISHA is reading this,I am sorry.I just need to let out my feelings,sorry.Anyway,She can sometimes be too much of a nusiance hat you feel like punching her.Obviously,I could'nt have done that as I am in school.You know...OBEY THE SCHOOL RULES.Is my life going to get any worse?!In school,there are these people.At home,or in the whole wide world,we are facing the money thingy.Oh Gosh!What am I going to do?!

