<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
HAHA!
Friday, October 17, 2008

HELLO!

I think my older sister is very funny!My mother asked if she could play her "Phantom Of The Opera" music on our computer.She said that it was haunting yet lovely.My sister declined the offer and said this"You go and use the radio la"!After she said that,I kept giggling!It was just so funny.Ahhh,I really do not know what is with these New Zealanders.Are they desperate?No offence.My aunt wants to show me a picture of this boy who I am completely clueless who he is.WOW!And I thought that nothing could be worse than my worst nightmares.Then again,I was wrong!Haha,Hope She does not make a big deal out of it!HelpXD!