OMG!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
HELLOOOXXXXX!
My aunt(Aunt Cynthia) just came from New Zealand to Singapore to visit my grandma.I just thought it would be worse than when her sister came to visit during August.One by one they are comming to visit and soon migrating to Singapore.This is just torture.The last time her sister(Aunt Clancy) came,she kept persuading me to go shopping with he,that may sound like a good thing but she did not alow my sister to come along.Ever since my younger sister was born,my aunt(Aunt Clancy)kept picking on her.I really pity her but I can't change anything as I have already tried my hardest to persuade her to bring my sister along but she gave out all the bad remarks about her.If she acts this way,will her sister be worse?NOPE!But they are almost the same.For her sister(Aunt Cynthia),loves to say stupid!Today,She needed to print something out.When it took too long or did not want to print,She kept saying stupid.I really thing it is very annoying!How am I going to live in an environment like this?! HELP! XD
My aunt(Aunt Cynthia) just came from New Zealand to Singapore to visit my grandma.I just thought it would be worse than when her sister came to visit during August.One by one they are comming to visit and soon migrating to Singapore.This is just torture.The last time her sister(Aunt Clancy) came,she kept persuading me to go shopping with he,that may sound like a good thing but she did not alow my sister to come along.Ever since my younger sister was born,my aunt(Aunt Clancy)kept picking on her.I really pity her but I can't change anything as I have already tried my hardest to persuade her to bring my sister along but she gave out all the bad remarks about her.If she acts this way,will her sister be worse?NOPE!But they are almost the same.For her sister(Aunt Cynthia),loves to say stupid!Today,She needed to print something out.When it took too long or did not want to print,She kept saying stupid.I really thing it is very annoying!How am I going to live in an environment like this?! HELP! XD

