NAMASTE
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
NAMASTE!
I am soo happy.I just filmed part of a video for_________ and is going film the rest next week.It is just so fun.Better yet,My health Education teacher was very pleased with our sandwich.Although jealous people like ELISHA kept critisizing our sandwich saying that it was not healthy,I managed to shut her big mouth.No offence (:! We also made cupcakes for a side dish that went along with our sandwich.As cherie's house did not have much baking utensils,Vanessa offered to mix the mixture.WOW!It was as if she was the machine.All of us said that she would be able to lose weight this way.But I must remember to put the right amount of flour or sugar next time as Cherie said that the cupcakes were a little oily.She said I put too much butter but I actually put less sugar and flour than needed,Arghh...Sugar and Butter.Anyway,after trying our delicious sandwich,our teacher left.The leftovers were shared among the six of us.Too bad,I did not have a chance to taste the cupcakes.But its okay!I am just happy I got to spend time with my best friends while doing work.I promise to put the videos and pictures online soon! :D
PS:Sorrt if you think I am showing off.Thanks for visiting!!!
I am soo happy.I just filmed part of a video for_________ and is going film the rest next week.It is just so fun.Better yet,My health Education teacher was very pleased with our sandwich.Although jealous people like ELISHA kept critisizing our sandwich saying that it was not healthy,I managed to shut her big mouth.No offence (:! We also made cupcakes for a side dish that went along with our sandwich.As cherie's house did not have much baking utensils,Vanessa offered to mix the mixture.WOW!It was as if she was the machine.All of us said that she would be able to lose weight this way.But I must remember to put the right amount of flour or sugar next time as Cherie said that the cupcakes were a little oily.She said I put too much butter but I actually put less sugar and flour than needed,Arghh...Sugar and Butter.Anyway,after trying our delicious sandwich,our teacher left.The leftovers were shared among the six of us.Too bad,I did not have a chance to taste the cupcakes.But its okay!I am just happy I got to spend time with my best friends while doing work.I promise to put the videos and pictures online soon! :D
PS:Sorrt if you think I am showing off.Thanks for visiting!!!

