My So Called Boyfriend XD
Saturday, October 18, 2008
HELLLLOOOXXX!
Hi people reading moi's blog.My aunt came over early in the morning and woke me up from my "beauty sleep".Haha!After I took my beakfast,My aunt asked if I wanted to see my "boyfriend" 's picture.This "boyfriend" is a boy from New Zealand.My other aunt showed him my family photo.If you want more Details please ask me straight.I said "No".She did not really believe that I did not want to see his picture.She thought I was desperate.WRONG FACT! XD Anyway,My mom and sister wanted to see.While they were looking at his photo through a thumbdrive that my aunt connected to my computer,I took alittle peep. :) UNBELIEVABLE!She had three of his photos.WoW!She showed me all three just in case I did not like him from a particular angle.It was kinda wierd.Every time they visit,they will ask me,"Do you have a boyfriend?"Hello!I have not even graduated,How can I possibly have a boyfriend!I sometimes feel that they are out of their mind?!Once again,NO OFFENCE (:
Hi people reading moi's blog.My aunt came over early in the morning and woke me up from my "beauty sleep".Haha!After I took my beakfast,My aunt asked if I wanted to see my "boyfriend" 's picture.This "boyfriend" is a boy from New Zealand.My other aunt showed him my family photo.If you want more Details please ask me straight.I said "No".She did not really believe that I did not want to see his picture.She thought I was desperate.WRONG FACT! XD Anyway,My mom and sister wanted to see.While they were looking at his photo through a thumbdrive that my aunt connected to my computer,I took alittle peep. :) UNBELIEVABLE!She had three of his photos.WoW!She showed me all three just in case I did not like him from a particular angle.It was kinda wierd.Every time they visit,they will ask me,"Do you have a boyfriend?"Hello!I have not even graduated,How can I possibly have a boyfriend!I sometimes feel that they are out of their mind?!Once again,NO OFFENCE (:

