<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
An Yeong Ha Se Yo! + My Point Of View :]
Sunday, October 19, 2008

Konichiwa! Hello!Bonjour!Moin Moin!

I just walked to IMM to go shopping for some clothes.A time which I thought was going to be the best,turned out to be the worst.My older sister also came with us as she also needed to buy some clothes for her Hong Kong exchange programme.Every shop that we went to,She will always leave it with something in her hands.I could not bear to let out my feelings so I just drew a realistic smile on my face.I could always go shopping with my friends than with my family another day.LOL!My aunt treated us to ice-cream at McDonalds' after the shop.I went there looking for a vest and found one.Too bad.My mother did not alow me to buy anything, this cute short sleeved one piece hoodie which I really liked. The hoodie costs about $30 and the vest price unknown.Since my sister was going to Hong Kong,She bought quite a lot of things.Such as : A hoodie,A printed shirt and a pair of shorts.I only heard that the price of the hoodie and the printed shirt was about$43 and the pair of shorts was $20++.I was not very sure.Why is it always me?!You ppl might thinkthat I am petty and jelous and blablabla.But this time it is not my fault.My mom did asked me if I wanted a shirt.But what for chose a shirt that you do not even like?! I do not understand why my mom can spend about $60 on my sister just because she is going for an exchange programme.Not just this,My sister was always praised by my parents saying that she can get whatever she wants just because she did well in her exams.I even asked my father if I could get a PSP if I did well for my PSLE.He said no immediately.To think that I study so hard for all my examinations just to do well for this exam.I just think that it only does good to myself and not others.I always thought that when I do well in something, I will make my parents proud but I was so wrong. I am doing good to only myself.I always ask myself this question,"Why did my mother send me for math tution and not chinese tution?I have been failing chinese and have been passing my math exams."I do not think my paents know me well.Because if they did,they would be enrolling me for chinese tution.But for the past few years,they did not send me for any chinese tution.It was just math,math and more math.I know that some people might think that I could study and improve my chinese on my own but in my house,I do not even have one P6 chinese assesment book or story book.Not counting my textbook from school.Sometimes when they say"Wow!You sre studying for your exams.KEEP IT UP!"I feel like as if the are saying it just for the sake of saying it.ARGHHH...This feeling you readers can never understand.If you want to leave a comment abot this situation....Its fine.But F.Y.I. I am just writiing down my feelings,from my point of view.You can write all the bad points about why I am so this and that but I really think that I need to let my feelings out sooner or later.Since I am letting it out here.....I do not have to tell anyone in my family how I feel but just keep it silent.But if my family members find out about my blog....I cannot do anything about it.


Ps:Nicole Chia,if you have read this,Sorry.I am not trying to list all the things I hate about you.It is not even about you.Anyway....Sorry la. :)

GOTCHA!!!! Nicole Chia has just been punk'd.