ANNOYING!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
You know what it is like when everyone knows you are turning twelve and they won't stop talking about it? In my hoise.Its like that.I have an aunt.She talked to me and asked me what my PSLE results were.I have not gotit back and told her when I was going to get it back every time she asked that question.I wonder when she was going to stop.Well,today,She talked to me again.I could not take it anymore.So I told her that I had 125/300 for PSLE.Obviously I was lying but I just could not stand her asking me for my results anymore.MAN!She is really annoying.he wrote,"Are you lying?YOu know my sister had high hopes on you."Erm....Excuse me.Is she trying to make me feel bad.WTF!I can not stand another minute of her anymore.When is she going to stop?! HAHA!I locked heron MSN as I knew I could not take it anymore.But you know what?She smsed me instead.I mean come on la.Who will sms someone from New Zealand just to know what they got for PSLE.Its none of her business right?!I could not say the least for her sister.They are both equally annoying.One always poking her nose into other ppl's business and the other always asking for someone to accompany her shopping but will not let Nadine come along.She is such a B****. She smsed me this....."My late father told me that you are lying."Then this ," Wait till you go to bed tonight then you will know."
For both messages I replied..."I am not scared."She is so Bo liao to even think of sending this kind of smses.LAME!I just wish that she will stop.Not to mention her two sons....Like mother like son.ANNOYING!She and her sister tried matchmaking me to this boy called Joshua(Picture Below).Like every time they come to visit....They will ask if I have a boyfriend..REPEAT: ANNOYING!Adding on...ANNOYING,KPO AND TERRIBLY SICK!Wow...It just feel so good when you let it all out. :)
For both messages I replied..."I am not scared."She is so Bo liao to even think of sending this kind of smses.LAME!I just wish that she will stop.Not to mention her two sons....Like mother like son.ANNOYING!She and her sister tried matchmaking me to this boy called Joshua(Picture Below).Like every time they come to visit....They will ask if I have a boyfriend..REPEAT: ANNOYING!Adding on...ANNOYING,KPO AND TERRIBLY SICK!Wow...It just feel so good when you let it all out. :)
Mr Joshua _____(I dun really know wth his name is)

