CAMP COOL GRADS!
Friday, November 7, 2008
On the 6th of November 2008,I had a camp in school.To start of the day,we played icebeaker games which happened to be pretty fun.Then we were supposedto think of a name for our group.Mine so happens to be IJ Wolves.The meaning is simple.We are a pack of wolves always together in everything.While decorating our poster,my form teacher caught Seraphina and I taking photos and ordered us to keep it.I could not help but kept laughing when I reached my backpack. But Guess what?We had the most points for our poster!Yippee! Well...I did not like the part where we had to queue up really long just to have a shower.We had like only 4 showers and120 students!I did not really want to wait so I secretly went to the shower backstage and showered there.What?!Just my luck. While I was showering, Seraphina shouted this "Naomi!Mrs Wong say cannot bathe here,Come Out Now!" Whe I heard this ,I was only halfway through the process.I put on my clothes soaking wet!I wore our camp T-Shirt and a pair of grey FBTs.While I was walking towards the AVA room to put my things down,I met Nicole Lim and Gracia.Haahs, We so happened to be wearing the same pair of shorts but of different sizes.LOL!I did not take a picture with her....Too Bad.But we are going to on Graduation!After dinner,We went to the courtyard for the camp fire.We thought it was going to be made of candles but to our surprise,It was a pretty big fire!WOOAHH!It was so cool!I had a lot of fun during the camp fire.After that we went for supper,Buns Again!I did not really wanna eat so we went to this dark corridor and dared everyone to walk in and then out.HAHA!I was the first to finish that task.Most of them went out screaming!LOL! XD We watched a movie"Nanny McPhee" after supper.Too BAD,We had to go to bed straight after movie.No time to talk to my peeps!HahassBut I was smsing Seraphina while I was in my sleeping bag.It was not a very restful night at all.I woke up every now and then.At 5.30am,There were students shouting ";AYY!PEOPLE WANT TO SLEEP LA!SHUT UP CAN?!" I heard everything....URGHHH.ANNOYING! Day twoo,We climbed Bukit Timah Hill.I did a podcast with Vanessa ...Will put it here soon.Funny,On the way down,It started raining.My phone was a little bit too wet to take photos.LOL!But when we reached school,Our shoes were all muddy and stinky.We were allowed to change into our slippers because of this.At I think 11 am,We went home! Well,I went to valerine's house.Hahas.We timed how long her sister could stay on the door thingy.She could stay there for 5mins and 19 seconds! WELL DONE ERICA!

