<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
I cant believe this...
Sunday, November 2, 2008

OMG!!
I went out with my church friends,Candice and Jessica today.We went to Cineleisure and watched High School Musical 3.For me it was the second time.Well...Jessica had to visit her grandparent's grave as it was All Souls Day.She said that if she did not go,she would feel guilty.HAHAs.So Candice and I took 106 all the way to Orchard Road.It was a noisy and stuffy ride.I had a massive headache on the bus."OUCH"!When we reached Cineleisure, We were so excited that we ran straight up to buy tickets.While waiting for Jessica,We could'nt help it!We had to take neoprints!I took twice with her,at different machines of course! WOW!It was so cool and terribly expensive.LOL!Luckily,Jessica arrived.We went to buy cup noodles and went to KOUFU to eat it.TOO LATE!We had only 5 more minutes till the movie starts.We hid our cup noodles in our bags and secretly brought them into the theatre.As we watched the show,the steam from the hot soup in the cup of noodles went flying off to the seat next to ours.I had a pretty hard time taking my drink in and out from the drink holder.Want to know why? Well,I so happened to be sitting next to this fat girl.Her thighs blocked the little space which I needed to take my drink in and out.That is not all....She and her friendkept laughing during the show!JUST MY LUCK! I felt the vibration from her laughter to my chair!(She was moving forwards and backwards)Lucky me...The movie was soon over and the three of us finally toom our neoprints.At the end of the day,I took it 4 times!I am seriously broke.But...Right after that...I met my mother at Jurong Point so that we could shop for my graduation outfit.I am so happy.I had a great time.I ended off the day by playing Wii at my uncle's house!YAY ME!!!! :D