<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
MRS TEOH ?!
Saturday, November 1, 2008

HEYYY!
I am still trying to figure out why I am known as Mrs Teoh or Nevan in school.Yupp, Seraphina told me that is because there is a guy in my cathechiam class named Evan. WIERD! I hope that they do not think I have a Crush on him.Urghhh!Thinking og this is making me have goosebumps.WHAT?! I think that it is all going to start again. Let's go back 4 years........When I was in primary two,It was art class,But our teacher Mrs Naela had not reached the class yet.Happily,Reena and Seraphina went in front of the classroom and shouted" EVERYBODY LISTEN!NAOMI HAS A BOYFRIEND AND HIS NAME IS DARREN LEONG!"Every since then,I was known as Mrs Leong.LOL!After a few years,Those pupils of course forgot all about the whole Darren Thingy.But I still remember it crystal clear. Seraphina....has been my friend since primary one.We will see each other almost everyday.That was because we go to the same church.This year,When I told her that there was this guy in my cathechism class named Evan Teoh, she thought that I was hinting on her ...like trying to say I like him!(Coughs) I was never like her haha!Someone did tell me that She was the one who liked Darren and not me.HAHA!I had a great laugh about it.Anyway,I just wanna make this clear ....I DO NOT LIKE MR EVAN TEOH! XD

PS: Please do not leak this out to anyoneonce you have read this.