<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
BOYS...tsktsk
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today,Now,I will be known as Miss DoNotBeNiceToBoys. :D I do not care if it is a lame name. Okay,When you read all those oh so complicated love stories,There will be a guy who ia mean/bad....So,you shld change it.Here are some tips.
TIPS:
1) Do not go dating when you are still very young.
2) Do not go out with a guy who does not know how to take care of himself.(Does not bathe,Does not wash his face.)
3) Do break up with him when he does not say he loves you.(Optional)
4) Do play hard to get.(If he gives up,he is not fit to be your boyfriend.)
5) Do not wear clothes that are too skimpy to attract boys cuz you might get the attention of all the old ah pehs around.
6) Do give your number to cute guys who ask you for it.(Girl,you just started the circle.)
7) Do not give a cute guy your address and stuff.(Give only if you know the boy well. ;)


10 Girls I think have a high chance of getting married first.
1) MISS JESSELYN ONG
2) MISS NICOLE LIM
3) MISS VANESSA LEONG (Winner Of Miss Skinny 2008)
4) MISS CHERIE CHEAH
5) MISS CAMMIE CHUA
6) MISS ANNE-MARIE LEE
7) MISS MUN LI JUN
8) MISS ELISHA MARIE WOON
9) MISS NATALIE TAN
10) MISS PRABISHA MARSHA PRADEEP(Recommended by Nicole:D)
PS: I will be having something called Miss Sexy 2008.Cast Your Votes Now!(I hope you vote for Miss Cammie Chua!!!)