<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
TWO JOURNALS
Monday, December 1, 2008

ESCAPE !
OMG! I went to escape today.Although the rides are'nt as thrilling as those in Genting,It was fun.It was just too bad that the rainbow ride was not open.I really wanted to try that out.But I had a great time.We took the flipper first.Man! It was so cool,So we too it a second time.HAHAHS...We had to wait for Cammie right?! She wanted to drive the go - cart so badly...Next,We went to the flying coaster.I felt kinda lame after going on that ride.LOL. And for some reason, I was always giddy during a ride. We then went on the viking..WTH,I screamed...Second time, No screaming...Just kept laughing because of Vanessa's expression.Err....We took the flipper again..But this time with Cammie and LiJun (Who arrived quite late.) FUN!! We thought that we should take a break so..yea.. We went to Burger King to buy a drink. We wanted to take the flipper again but someone puked on it. EWW...And we could not drink.So we went to the ferris wheel. Okay lahs. Once after that we walked around until we finished our drinks...We rushed to the rides. Hmmm, We went to the family coaster I think ...and some others,Then for lunch. LOL. Called Seraphina, I think she told me that Darren said "You Suck!" to me on the phone last night. HEHE.I did not hear it.I mean like the word suck is not heard that often now a days. LAME LAH HE....Act Cool. After lunch,We went to the haunted house. OMG! Got so many weird stuff...Seven of us, LiJun, Trisha,Cammie,Anne-Marie,Venise Vanessa and Me,were like screaming...Wait...Make that six.Cammie did not say anything. Anne - Marie and I were holding each other's hand and screaming. When We got out,Part of my arm was red.LOLs. Then its Go- Cart time. I did not wanna do it at first as I scared later cannot turn.LOL...Very embarassing wan lorh. OMG! Super fun lahs.Driving the cart.... COOL!!! I loved it.Except for the parking part.I parked it slanted,So I adjusted it and VOILA! It was like super neat..Hehehe...Who knows...Just when I was so relaxed after parking "my car", Vanessa drove in all of a sudden. Err..Like on my right...She just came driving and bumped into Cammie and Err....Venise I think. I kept laughing...LOL.Hmm...Then it was the flipper again. We were alr thinking of what to sing/say..But I did neither. Then the escape crew said to Vanessa," You crashed the Go Cart just now right?" Vanessa said,"Ya,How you know? ( I was laughing) The crew said ," Thats because you crashed it in my face." LOL! Hmm,,So sad..That was our last ride...Wit I missed out one part, One of the times when we were getting of the flipper this escape crew in glasses said ," Number 8 arh, Last week someone vomited here." The four of us( Vanessa,Anne- Marie,Venise and Me) started screaming. The he was like," Joking lah,Joking lah"....Followed by," HAHAHAHAHA" I said to him," Ay,Not funny lorhs." He still laugh..It was kinda funny lahs.

MRT TRAIN
I was in the MRT train on the way home from escape...actually all of us were doing that. LOL,We saw this dude. He looked like a guyy and a girl as well.But he was a guy. SO GAY! So Tall,Weird looking and WEIRD....LOL! Okay,I am done Blogging.Love ya'll.