SERAAAA'S HOUSE!
Friday, December 5, 2008
HELLLOOOSSS!!
I went to Sera's house today for a gathering.Errs...It was okay lahs.Cannot say it was super fun or super boring. Nadine came along as well.Four of us, Reena,Me,Sera and Vale needed to collect our PSLE certs so we made our way to our school. After we passed a bus stop pretty near to AES, I noticed this whole grp of boyswalking towards the bus stop.Hmmm, We were standing in twos so like Reen and Vale in front,Sera and Me behind. This guy who was one of them in the grp said this right sfter he passed me and Sera,你今年几岁? Siiao arh?! I turn behind then turned back to tell The other three what happened.On the bright side, he was kinda cute... LOLs. Went to Bpp...Went back. YAY!!! ETC.If you wanna know something that happned during her gathering, just ask us....Do not expose Bailey's secret to anyone who is a big mouth ppl!! :D

