<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
My Account & My Show
Saturday, December 6, 2008

Supp Peeps!
I created a new accnt on youtube. It is called" xXNaomiManiaXx". Please add me as a friend if you have an accnt. I will be using this for my very own broadcast. I am planing to invite guests for some episodes.It might be just you! The first episode of the SVRN show is alr on youtube.Please comment on it.I have seriously nothing to blog abt. Anyways, I hope you all have a Happy Christmas and New Year! ;D