<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Ten People I Am Thinking Of Right Now
Monday, December 8, 2008

Ten People I Am Thinking Of Right Now :]

1. Vanessa (:
2. Cherie(:
3. Cammie (:
4. Anne-Marie (:
5. My Mom (:
6. SeraPhina (:
7. Reena (:
8. Valerine (:
9. Natalie (:
10. NICOLE!(:

1) Since when did you come to know 10?
Ans :Since the day of the camp when we wore the same colour FBTs. =D
2) Why is 1 the first on the list?
Ans : Becuse I miss her!!! She is like in Japan?!
3) What is my greatest wish for 3?
Ans: To invite me to her wedding....I know that will nvr happen.She will nvr marry.
4) What is the question you would like to ask 2 before the year 2009 starts?
Ans: Do you want to go to school with me? My father can fetch us to the station? :D
5) What do you wish that 5 did not do ?
Ans : I wished she did not add me on facebook. XD
6) What do you like abt 4?
Ans : She is really fun to be around.
7)What is 8 really good at?
Ans : Dancing?!
8)How many years have you been friends with 6?
Ans : More than 2 years I think....
9) How small is the world when it is just 9 and me?
Ans : VERY SMALL!
10) Do you think that many guys will want to woo 7?
Ans : Yep! I dunno why though....