A Love Story I Was Part Of :P
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Before I start the story,I would like to give all readers a big apology as I cant expose their names.The girl will be known as Mary ,The Boy Bobby and the messenger ME(Naomi)! LOLs.I am not trying to change their all so pretty names to really weird ones.Actually I am.HAHAHA. So here goes,I was at her house with three friends one day.Mary somehow forbid us to go back up to her house as she wanted to see her crush.Obviously,Her crush did not know that she liked him duh.Her crush's name was Bobby.I thought that he was okay(as in okay not okay as in handsome)...No Offence. But since we were related, I will have my point of view.Which will totally be different from Mary's.We went to this room where we played "Truth",That is once Mary finally agreed 2 come with us.That is when she confessed to me and my Friends that she liked Bobby.We were related.We were cousins.Up to this point,People who are close to me might know who I am talking abt.LOLS.Please do not tell anyone who these two ppl are.They will kill me.So zip your mouth,Like how you zip it when published the Evan post.Moving On....OMG!When we found out abt this,We tried all ways to tell Bobby.On our first attempt we shouted,"Bobby!Come Out" But my friend ran away screaming right after she shouted that.Ahhh.....After a few hours,one of my three friends had to leave.Bye....Okay,Then we saw them playing football.Mary was to nervous that she ran all the way to her block and hid there.You know what? If it was not for Mary,I will not be able to see my cousin.I do not even know if that is a good or bad thing ppl!Okkays...They played for quite some time then finally,Yes they stopped but...They took off their shirts and jumped straight into the pool!Eww...That was something I never wanted to see.Sick much?! While they were swimming,The three of us took turns to tell him that Mary Likes him.One of my Friends Shouted,"Bobby!Mary Likes YOU!"He did not even look back!Then my other friend shouted,"BOBBY!".OMG!He turned back.HAHAHA!She shouted again,"Bobby!Mary Likes YOU!"He turned back then turned away.Urghh....Lame.They were thirsty after all that shouting and waiting so we went to the water cooler.While walking,We could actually hear our footsteps as Bobby and his three friends made that particular area wet.It was one minute to seven and my two friends were alr saying bye.Great.Now I was all alone at the pool with four boys.I called Mary and said this,"Please come to the pool now.Do not leave me here all alon with these ppl!" She agreed.I was sitting on a chair with a table when she arrived.Bobby was still swimming ,The pool he was swimming in,right behind me.
I told Mary that I will help her tell Bobby so she ran back to her blog.That time,The four of them were alr walking towards me/us.While she was still running,I was in the midst of playing with me phone and telling Bobby.I turned around and could only see four black shadows.I did not really know which one was Bobby though,reason becuz I will only get to see him the least is once a year.LOL.So I just turned around and pretended to know which one he was.I turned and said,"Bobby,Mary Likes you".He replied,"Huh?" I repeated ,"Bobby,Mary Likes you." He said"Oh..." And continued walking.Suddenly he turned behind and asked,"Are you Naomi?" I said," NO...Ya....Duh."I was laughing...Hello... :) He said,"Oh Okays." Mary ran back when I told her that they were gone.She asked what was his reply on she liking him,I looked at her,smiled and said,"Opps!I forgot to ask!" Since he was at home I called his house.
Conversation:
Mary: Hello,May I speak to Bobby?
(Passes me the phone.)
Me:Hello?
Bobby:Hello?
Me: Hello,Can you come out now?
Bobby:Come out where?
Me:Out of your house la then...
Bobby:Why?
Me:Just come out,I need to ask you smth.
Bobby:Oh okays.
After 5 minutes he steps out and Mary hides.
Bobby: Yes?(Opens the gate)
Me:I do not want to go in.
Bobby:But I need to go out to buy smth.
Me:Ohhh..
Bobby:What you want to ask?
Me:Do you like Mary?
Bobby:Why so random wan?
Me:Just answer Yes or No.
Bobby: There is no Yes or NO.
Me:There is such a word as Yes and No.Just say one.
Bobby:...
Me:Okay.Then nvm.I give you her number,you go sms her.
Bobby:Huh?Nvm la.
Me: Just take it.If not,She will kill me!!!
Bobby: HUH?Just ask her to sms me.
Me:But she does not have your number.
Bobby: Then how she get me house number?
Me:Some place...Some Where..
Bobby: (Gives Number.)
Me:Okay,Thanks Bye.
Bobby:(I forgot if he replied or not.Opps!)
End Of Conversation
I gave Mary the number...She smiles.The End.Part Two is very drama.Happened the very next day.
PS: Some of the information are too weird or personal,So it cannot be displayed.But if you want to know who these ppl are,ask me personally.Remember!Do not leak this out to anyone!And If any of you guys wanna know what happened the next day,Sorry!but I can only tell five people.That is I cant tell the name.HEHE.Sorry!

