<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
A Love Story I was Part Of 2 : The Messages
Saturday, November 22, 2008

Before I start Part Two of the love story,I would like to say that the characters are the same as the first story.The girl is known as Mary and The boy is known as Bobby and I will be the messenger again.Okays....So on Friday,Mary called me to ask me on what she shld say or sms to Bobby.Before I start,I would like to say that I was either too lazy to put all the information in the messages down or messages down or they are too private so I cannot type them down.So here goes, I asked him by sms...this:

CONVERSATION(SMS)
Me: Hey!Can you do me a favour?
Bobby: What (So Rude ~LOL~)
Me: Can you go talk to Mary?She keeps bugging me as she really wants to talk to you but is too nervous etc.Please la.
Bobby: Err I find it kinda weird.Actually I have someone in mind alr.
Me: Tsk.I am not really bothered who likes who here.I am just passing messages here and there.Btw,I think she knows that you have someone in mind alr.Are you sure you do not want to tell her yourself?
Bobby: Yea.Come On your my cousin.Do me a favour.Tell her that.
.............
End Of Conversation

ETC...Well,What really happened was err..we kept complaining to each other but it ended soon actually.Hmmm....I had to tell Mary the truth.Or else....I will land in some deep sh*t.
HEHE!If you wanna know what the full story is,Just ask me.I am willing to tell you.Anyway,I did tell Mary and she said that she was okay with it and they agreed to be friends.Yippeee!!!


THE END

PS:I still cannot reveal who these two ppl are.But if you want to know the full story,Just come look for me,but I will tell you the full story using their code names. ;)
I hope you loved the story.:D Love ya!