<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
MY EYE TEST :)
Sunday, November 23, 2008

Okay,So Today I went for an eye test to see if I could earn $80.It was actually a test to see if my they could use my eyes for an experiment.Ya know,It was not really good.Cuz my eyes could not be used.On the bright side,Nadine's eyes could do just the thing.HEHE. Too bad,She had to wear this dorky glasses that looked terrible.EWWW...I wore it before.I hated it.Like Ewww...Hold on..I missed a little detail,The optician said that my right eye was really poor,you know what I mean...Right eye,Bad eyesight.Oh No! Its okay though,As only one eye was bad,she recommended me contact lenses.Oh Yippee.Too Bad,I have to make another trip there.She also said that was very lucky as I did not have a lazy eye!OMG!Yay Me!!!HAHA!!I finally got my mom to buy me chicken rice!Go Mother!!
Here is a picture of Nadine in her dorky glasses.No Offence. :P



PS: I hoped you readers liked the story.It is 100% true.Anyway,ILY peeps forever!BFFs! :D