<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
I Was In A Love Story?! Nahhh......XP
Sunday, November 23, 2008

WARNING!
NAMES WILL NOT BE REVEALED. ENJOY!
Girl: Bailey
Boy: Cody
Boy 2: Bob
Boy 3: Zack
Boy 4: Morris
Girl's sister: Nelly
The Messages:
Bailey recieved many message from Cody .I cannot put all here.While messaging Cody,A question suddenly poped up in her head.
Bailey :Do you ever like me? Tell me truthfully.
Cody : Yea.I am starting to.
She could not believe his reply.Bailey froze.On her bed,she lay.Thinking what to reply Cody.
Bailey: Really....Why?
Cody: It's just a feeling...I cannot explain in words.Why ask?
Bailey:I dunno.But thanks for telling me your feeling/the truth. =D
Cody: HAHAHs.Kays.
Bailey : Btw,I am not quite ready to reply yet.Can I tell you tmr?
Cody: Sure.
Bailey: Even if I like you, we are too different.You know for the mid-terms,How much did you get?
Cody: 241/ 300.But marks don't matter. Right?
Bailey: 203/300.....
Cody: Marks do not matter.As long as we are happy its cool right?!
Bailey did not reply.


The next day,Bailey was thinking it over....But she still could not make a decision.She called her sister in to help.She asked Nelly," What do you do if someone told you that they liked you?" Nelly said" Someone likes you?" Bailey" Yea." Nelly,"I knew my sister was very cool and likable." Thenn....Bailey continued thinking...
Bailey knew that there were two people who had a crush on her.One from biology class,named Bob and Cody.Although Bailey knew that two people liked her,She could not help but like someone else too.She liked a boy named Zack.They will play this staring game whenever they met each other.But Bailey still does not know if he likes her.There was someone else , Morris.At a camp, Bailey had an empty seat beside her,Morris just came and sat beside her.Since Morris wanted to talk to a friend, Bailey decided that she should change her place.So she sat beside her BFF.(You do not need to know who.) Till now, Bailey has no idea who she likes or what she should do or tell the people who likes her.What should Bailey do?


To Be Continued.......

If you like to help me end the story here's what you do.Tell me what should Bailey do and why. Do your part now! Put your answer in my tagboard. Thanks for your help and for participating! Love ya always. :)