Omg....SICK!
Monday, November 24, 2008
This is like damn stupid.I always hated going for cathechism classes and mass.No Offense.This just stinkx.Right after I told my mom that cathechism classes are so "bull shit".WHat....I really disliked it,apart from the part that I have two very awesome teachers.But I still hated it. WTF!Petty woman then started talking abt my freaking cousin,who was also my math tution teacher,saying that he was very pissed when he found out that I lied abt my PSLE marks. Lame Shit la.I did not even tell him.I told mt aunty.Who bloody hell told everyone.And it goes on,My cousin smsed my mother telling her abt what happened.STUPID.So lame.Complain bugs la.There's more,my mom said that my aunty started to call me "Miss Liar".Not only was that a stupid and lame name,it was also really shity.WTH! I cannt stand it anymore.Complain here,complain there.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I wanna scream it all out.(Screams). Urghh...I told my mom,"I do not care if she calls me a liar,its her mouth,not mine.I could not control it." Knowing that I have such a complain-ive relative sucks.My mpther goes on,You know how concern people are for you?! Then storms away..Drama Much!? AHHH...HMMM...It just feels so good to let it all out. Wait...WTH! ...Now I am done . :D

