<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
ELDDS AND CATHOLIC CAMP(NIGHT)
Saturday, January 17, 2009

Catholic Camp :
I will only be talking abt what happened at night.So we were placing our sleeping bags right....We added in a gym mat or smth.So the four of us, Me,Melissa,Reena and Tammy.Placed our sleeping bags on top of it. It was so comfortable.It was kinda early so we decided to talk.Tammy and Reena kept talking amongst themselves so Melissa and I did the same.HAHA! It was so cool! Then we decided to talk to each other.WHOO HOO!Then we decided to sleep.Some parts might be missing because I did not wanna type it out.But one thing I know is that we all kept laughing.
WhooHoo!


ELDDS:
I got into ELDDS.But so sad.Rachel Toh did'nt get in.AHH.....I am the only one who got in from my class so I have to learn to make new friends.YIPPPEEE!To Rachel, I hope you find a CCA soon.ALL THE BEST!