<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
MS LEE TING TING
Thursday, January 15, 2009

Okay,The first time I heard of Ms Lee Ting Ting,She sounded preety cool.Especially the "TingTing" Part.HAHAHA! But I soon found out that she was one of the teachers in charge of descipline. When I was climbing the staircase on the way up to class, I saw Ms Lee and was freking scared that she will scold me because of my fringe.But I still greeted her.Err...Actually,She kinda said hi to me which made me want to reaply her.So after I greeted her,She started asking me questions.Like: "How was school?","How was ur day?", "What do you think of class?",Is sec sch Tiring?""Whats your name?","Whats your class?"," Okay see you around,bye :)".HAHA.Funny.But she's pretty cool! GO 1A!!WHOO HOO!:D