<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
1A Idol
Friday, February 13, 2009

OMG?!!! We have finished filming our 1A Idol Auditions part one.YAY!!!I have also uploaded it on on youtube.OMG!!!I really hope you readers will watch it and comment okay??? OMG?!!! I might have a better one with subs but its currently still in progress...HAHA!!! Ok?? HAHA! OMG?! Today everyone were in the Valentine's day eve mood. I hugged like a lot of people..HAHAHA!!I will giving out the Valentine's Day gift on Monday to all my friends.So must remember okay??? Oh!There is one more thing for all 1A PEOPLE, We are having 1A's Got Talent so please do sign up! Auditions are on Monday, 16 Feb 2009. For all non 1A People,We welcome you to watch our auditions but we are so sorry you cannot audition as this is strictly for 1A pupils only. This is copyright so do not try and copy us by creating your own ____ Idol OR _______ Got Talent. Thanks for your Co-operation :] Adding on,I am getting my new specs on Saturday!!!OH GOSH,Freaking excited,Finally I can see clearly :))))Okay, I learnt cool new super handshakes today.I have one with Nadine & Nurin but now with Mel & Friends!! Melissa thought me the handshake.It all started when we saw or Biology teacher,Mr Ng,In suspenders. HAHA.ROFL.To me, his boobs looked pretty big but it could be muscles.OMG?!!!hHAHAHAHHAHHA! Melissa is like so cute and nice luh...My very good friend.I do not really have a best friend and I am not sure if I want one.Okay,Moving on,So they sarted this saying," PIAK AH AH" OMG?!! The idea was from MR NG....omg?!!!LMAO.Okay..okay....Me, WhaiFen and Mel kept doing it durong Mathematics class :) HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! My good buddy's birthday just passed, 11 FEB 09'. HAHA!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:)))) I will pass her her Valentine and Birthday present tmr as I can see her, SAME CATHECHISM CLASS...OMG?!!!HAHAHAHA!!!Anyway,CKT AND CELESTE were very funny in the 1A Idol vid,While Rachel, Vale and WhaiFen were very cute :D Oh! I also hugged a lot of people today...I am like far too lazy to put names....HAHA:) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY,I LOVE YOU ALL:))))


13022009'