<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
MY SPECS
Saturday, February 14, 2009

AFTERNOON
YAY People! I finally got my new specs.Smsed Valerie.HAHA! She said she wanted to see it and try it on. HAHA.The frames were'nt as thick as I thought but it still rocks.Its actually kinda weird cuz its actually my first time seeing this so clearly.Having class later on. Oh ok.I am sitting with Mel.YAY!!! I think Sera is very mean. Wlao.She say our 1A Idol lame leh.AHH.....So sad....Ok..Nvm.I am like rushing through homework.Cannot cope manxzc.Err...Ya.HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Must remember to spread the lurve.HAHA!!! Okay...I wanna say smth to WhaiFen," Hey! Thanks for featuring me on your blog.I love you too kay!!!" Okay,Thats It!!! I love you all!!! :D

EVENING
Err, I am now pissed.After all I said.Different colour because edited.I asked my mom to help me buy green apple ice blended.Then now cannot drink because my grandma say need to drink dunnoo what drink lah.Wlao.This also cannot.My aunty still say soup.As if soup luh.Its more like black herbal stuff, things I hate luh. Omg,Gross luh.I NEED TO EAT SOMEMORE....Forget it.Its life lah. I jus tasted it,It smells okay but taste a bit bitter,HAHA.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!