<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
You guess lorh....
Sunday, February 15, 2009

OMG!!! Yesterday I alr so pissed then today I cannot drink cold drinks. WHY? I dun even know.Like I am not even sick luhs. Wth.But the good thing is that I am going to IMM later in the evening to eat pepper lunch. They better let me drink cold drinks or else...Besides this, Alot of ppl keep nagging eh.Wlao.SO freaking annoying,My head pain alr.During mass my idiotic brother still can bully me. Wth. Then I kick him.HAHAHA! I am so mean.HAHA.But sereve him right lorh.Who ask him disturb me -.- Kay. Then my mom keep scolding me because of dunno what(I dun bother to remember,All I know is that she keep scolding me. Err...Then... Vanessa might be comming over later so I will wait lorh. I might sneak down stairs to buy a COLD drink if Vanessa comes.Wait!!! She's here!!! YAY!!! Omg/....We took some pics.HERE LOOK!!!