<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
HARBOUR FRONT-
Monday, February 16, 2009

OMG!! Today I went to Harbour Front with Reena,Melissa,WhaiFen and Valerie.We went to Pizza Hut for lunch,They ask me pay first,say I very rich horh....I am not la.I dun live in condo and I dun want to. Anyway,I will make sure they return me my money tmr...Okay....Super fun but Vicky and Rachel were'nt there.Valerie met us at Pizza's hut but had to leave a few minutes later....Haix so sad...BYe Val....HAHAHA!!!Kay,,,Omg....We kept complaining saying that if all seven of us were there will be more fun..HAHA.We arrange one day k? Hmmm....Then when we going home, In the MRT,WhaiFen saw this guy from dunno which school then she say very cute.OMG!!!Reena and I were like okay....Reena keep telling WhaiFen and Me to behave ourselves as we were acting quite retarded.We got off at Jurong...The "cute" guy also...YUCKS...Kay...Then first stop is BUKIT BATOK!!!!My house!!!! YAYYAY!!!! Yar la....But then the "cute" also getting off....I whispered to Whai Fen," I am going to run later."HAHA!!!They guy was alr standing beside me then WhaiFen was like,"Reena,She say she gonna run out leh."HAHA!!!But I really did.I just hope the guy will not take same bus as me.YAY!!!He did not....I reached home.Recieved sms from Rcahel. HAHA!!!She asked me how was the outing,...Of Course Fun luh...BUt it will be more fun if all 7 could come....HAHA!!! Okay..