<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Yay!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today was quite fun luhs.WhaiFen let the few of us see the ACS guy the picture.HAHA...OMG..... Lol.Then, We had 1A Got Talent.It was like very different than before.More ppl brought THEIR OWN cameras.Like,I am the camera man lah.Why must they steal my job.HAHA!!!Kay,After school I went to Habour Front Bus Interchange the coffeeshop to eat BAN MIAN. Omg....Freaking nice....Ahhh...Yummy....Kay...Then when I was walking towards the 963 bus queue.I saw WenLin.HAHA!!! She told me this tory but sorry cant say....Err...Then I reached home.I am like munching on food now.For the PIAK AH AH sisters(Compliments of WhaiFen),I will arrange an outing kay?? I also want to thank MISS CHEMANE WOO for her Valentine Day present.You are freaking: NICE.PRETTY.CUTE.FRIENDLY.SWEET. Rachel would also like to say thanks. I love you all!! :)