<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Did you Know?
Thursday, February 19, 2009

OMG!!!WhaiFen has the ACS guy's number.His name is Nicolas.HAHA.Wth.Err....Smsing in class arh..He very boring leh.So lame wan..Thats why you should not have a bf.Err..But he told her that he was attached. STUPID! Attached alr then still say "hi" to my friend for what.He also kept calling her "Aunty"Wlao.Then WhaiFen call him Uncle.HAHA.So sorry to Valerie as I nvr go eat with you today.I missed ELDDS yesterday....Got headache.Very Pain.Haix.Then, got history, HAHA! Both projectors not working.Omg.Its fate.History and 1A are not meant to be together.HAHA.Science,Piak Ah Ah and Mrs Viji havent come so we secretly go use the mic and imitated Mrs Viji.We even shouted,"HEY!!!Its Reena's Birthday!!!Let's us Piak Ah Ah to sing B'day song."HAHA OMG.Maths, BBB ask a lot of questions.So SMART!!!Haix...Not like me.Then ART, Mrs Ng angry again lorh. Wow....Then she ask us to clap when she finish drawing smth.Wth. But I still clap.HAHA.Then BBB answered question again.Omg...YAY!!! Finish school.Go home,Bathe.Typing.Okay...
A FEW MINUTES LATER....
STUPID....Warning arh...You are responsible for your own actions.
THEN....
10 PEOPLE I AM THINKING OF...
1.Valerie!
2.Rachel!
3.Reena!
4.Melissa!
5.Vicky!
6.WhaiFen!
7.Simon CowHead :))))
8.Vanessa
9.Yoges
10.Jamie

Whats so funny about me and 1-6?
Ans: PIAK AH AH
What is the thing about 9?
Ans: She loves snapping your bra...Wth
What is is about 8?
Ans: LOVES HEY!SAY!JUMP! & ARASHI TOO MUCH -.-
What is it about 6?
Ans: Desperate at times -.-
How did 7 get her nickname?
Ans: 1A Idol, It kinda fits.
How did I become friends with 1?
Ans: We kept saying "hi",Its kinda funny...
What do I think of 5 and 10?
Ans: CUTE!:D
People say 2 runs very weirdly and funnily...Do I think so?
Ans: No ;)
Is 3 likable?
Ans: YEA,,,,VERY likable :)
Is 4 quiet?
Ans: NO...NEVER....HAHA!:)