<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Hey...Back Off
Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wth...Its kinda lame when you hate or dislike someone but still pretend to be friends with them. Omg.HYPOCRITE LUH.I hate you both. Same ranking....You both suck.Wlao...Angry then angry la.So what. KT and I were talking about both if them..Maybe one.But still...All also keep staring at us wan.Okay....Forget it.I am not so lame to care about this kind of rubbish. I had cathechism class..Started raining so my sis and I arrived in church wet. We cleaned up i the toilet.Much better. Err..Bought a lot of sweet so kept eating during class. HAHAHA! Mel and Sera ate like almost the whole stick.I only ate one of that sweet. So sad....Then Go home. Sera,me and my sis, shared Sera's big umbrella.Saw Sylvia,P6 schoolmate.HAHAHA.We stopped at the bus stop.There was this awful stench.STINKY. There was this lady....Her pants was wet so we thought she peed in it.OMg.But it was really freaking smelly.Then in the bus, My sis was like shivering....So cold...so cold...she kept saying that.wth..Git off the bus...Glasses were blocked cuz got white clouds,,,,Couldnt see..HAHA! Reached home...Grandma cooked chicken rice,,,,YAYYAY!!! Ate a lot..SMS Valerie.But slept halfway....HAHA!!!! Okay...Tired...BYE!!!