<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Hello!
Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey people,Should I chnage my skin? But I still think its rocks,I just scared that you ppl sick of it then dun want to view my blog liao,tell me kkays?Yay!!!End of the week.I am still freaking tired.Dont feel like going to cathechism class tmr.Hmmm,Recieved a call from Rachel to go study with the other 5.Of course I will go la.Wth.So obvious.But is after cathechism.SUNDAY ARH!!!!Then,I also need to ask Valerie.But I think she today got hockey so nvr pick up phone.I need to remember to redo the history thing.Our booklet is so plain.Omg.I WILL REDO IT.I realised a lot of ppl stare at me in the bus.If its because of my hair then say la.Wlao,I also think I not enough hair.HAHA.Lol.Talking to Adora on MSN.Hhahha.Her Dp is with her new friend.HAHA.Chio arh.I am starting to think that the 7 of us are getting really close.It will be better if WhaiFen will stop thinking about boys.HAHA.tsktsk.WhaiFen arh....During math right.Me,WhaiFen and Ivy went to ask Mrs Gomez,"Mrs Gomez do you want some pi?""What Kind Of pie?"We dd not reply her..HAHA. Then I went to her with my calculator and said," Here's ur pi." "I did not ask for a pie.""Nvm,Just take it."HAHA.She took my calculator and did not wanna return it.HAHA.WhaiFen and Ivy kept laughing. Then Mrs Gomez was like,"Do you want your 'pie' back?" ran and took back my calculator.haha.It was a great laugh.Mel was studying so she was a little annoyed.Sorry Mel!!!HAHA.Ok..I am done...OMG!!!I am supposed to call Reena!!! Must remember later.I want more pictures for the row on the left.But need the right size.HAHAHA! So take on Monday bahs.I broke part of my glasses.Like you knowthe part that goes on your nose,One of that came out.Omg.I scared kena scolding.I am thinking of using hot glue to fix it or else just use another fame.This is just $100++ GONE TO WASTE.I need to fix it fast.BYE.