<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Hi..
Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello People!I am like having exams soon.Its on Monday.Broke and fixed my glasses.My dad fixed it.Wow.So clever.I am like having headche.Very pain.Urgh.Just finished revising for science.HAHA.Yay! Serene tagged my blog.My P4 cathechism class so cute,But today very naughty.Despite 1A Got Talent being filmed,I don not think that it is going to be posted.haha.Anyway,During The P4 cathechism class, I saw my classmate Roy.Wth.So immature.Running outside in the corrdior.HAHA.Omg.I saw him he saw me.HAHA.Wth.He damn lame la.HAHAHA.I just saw the 1A got Talent.Some of the filming done my dunno who sucks.WTH.No offence.I dun even knoe the person who filmed it.It is definitely not me.SHIT la. I feel damn sleepy now.Hahaha.Still need to do chinese hw.TIRED OH ME!!!!Talking and asking LiJun questions on hw.I scared ppl find me annoying cuz I ask too much,Wth.Err..I really need to concentrate,I ned to revise more on science l8r.Must hurry finish chinese.Anyway,Here are some pics taken during my P4 class today.
MELISA,Naughty Girl.Keep saying I'm childish as I have a spongebob-squarepants phone tag.



STEPHEN TRYING TO COVER HIS FACE

Jordan and Chloe cutting out their crosses.



THATS ALL FOLKS!Wth...

Date&Time:01032009~4:57PM