RANDOM?
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Hello!I am currently eating noodles.White clouds on my glasses.HAHAHA.That was actually one day ago.HAHA.Lol.I had lit today.Happy.Tmr got lit exam so yeah.Err Miss Koh was like,"You did'nt ask Nicole for help did you?"Then smiles and walk away.I was like,"No,HAHA."HEHEHE.Okay.Hmm...Was *angry* with WhaiFen for making funof me,She tried to make it better by saying I was cute.Wth.HAHA.Err..Then during math,She kept looking at me.HAHA.WhaiFen is cute la.Talked to Cherie.It had been a while,Lol.Omg.Then during Science,Vanessa and I swopped badges,Swopped seats and swopped bags and work.Work for science was copying notes so it was ok.Mrs Lee saw but didnt say anyth.HAHA.Err...Acting like each other as well.Omg.That lasted until the end of chinese.Sat with Rachel & Valerie during chinese.HAHA.WhaiFen went in front.SO SAD :( Hmmm....Made Vanessa angry by taking two of her name stickers.Lol.Sry Vanessa :) Hmmm....Had fish and chips for lunch.Ivy showed me this photo of my sis and Mandy which they took while playing with her phone.Lol.HAHA.Vicky bought the Fish and chips for me.THANKS VICKY.Then ELDDS!Wow.It was suprisingly extremely fun.W e played this game of "Desperate Husband" which I had to forfeit from.Omg.The forfeit was to like give a word related to word someone said.Example,Someone says,"Cat",Forfeiter will say,"Animal",Get it?If you dont,Nvm.Made new friends like Naini,Priya etc. Err...Piant paint paint.There was this dude named Dionel,So one of the Sec 4 gave me that word during my forfeit and I was like,"*claps* GAY!!!"They all started laughing.YAY!I had a great time.I thought I had to go home alone but Naini happened to live at BB too!!!Yay!I went home with her.On the way to bus stop,Saw Aunklung-ers CKT and LiLi!!!Trisha also.Trisha did not want to take MRT with me and Naini so she took 963 instead.BYE TRISHA.Said bye to LiLi and CKT.HAAHAHA.K.Saw Elisha at MRT station.HAHA.Both NainI AND Elisha talked very loud,OMG,LOL arh.HAHA.Reached home.EAT,Chicken soup,Damn nice.Blogging.HAHA.Thats it.BYEBYE.
Time written was: 4:14PM (:

