<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
OMG,
Friday, March 6, 2009

HEllo People.I got scolded from Mrs Gomez for the first time.OH MAN.On the bright side,Or nutral side,I scored 28/35 for my Math CA1.Could have gotten full marks man.Wth.Mr Ng ask me and WhaiFen to give out worksheets.Found out smth,WhaiFen more despo than I thought,Lol.HEHEHEHE.Went to Harbour Front with Reena and Valerie.Mel dont wanna go.Then the rest cant make it.HAHAAH.Sad...My mom say today cannot eat meat cause need to sacrifice,HAHA.Fast.Oh ok.So Valerie and I bought Cheese Fries and Drink.Reena go buy the popcorn chicken + Fries set.Still say she wanna fast.HAHAHA.TskTsk.Reena~Ok.Then went home.Reena and Val stopped at Tiong ,Reena need to collect wallet.Lost you know.Wth.So careless arh....Tsk Tsk again(: Hmmm....Thats when I saw this man crying.OMG.HAHA.Freaky. smsed Reena.HAHA.Omg.ROFL.Thats IT! I have seen way too many couples today.Urgh...Its so cheesy where ever I go.At every corner there will be at least one couple acting all mushy.SICK!HAHA,Lucky bus come.Ok.Done.NO MORE COUPLE..Here we go again.Another one.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Omg.HAHAHAHA.Ok.I gtg liao.BYEBYE.

PS:WHAIFEN!JiaYou!But you better be careful :]

TIME: 5:10PM