<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
Monday, March 30, 2009

HELLO People.
I am really damn sorry to WhaiFen.Thats why you will be reading a really long letter dedicated to her.Omg.Okay,Today's my sister's birthday and I wanna wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She wants to say a big thank you to KhaiTing,YuJin,WhaiFen,LiJun and Yoges!Um,Went to KFC with WhaiFen,Valerie,KT,Yamin and Reena (: YAY!.REach home and come on.Lets just skip to the letter.

To my dear Piak Ah Ah sister,WhaiFen(:
{ Whaifen, I already read your letter so yea.I just felt like writing back.Erm…Don’t cry yeahs? I know sometimes is hard for us not to fight but this just like just life.Erm…Its like normal luhs. Oh um, I really don’t like fighting with my friends, especially my piak ah ah sisters. I know its kinda difficult to not fight over this stuffz but we will try not to right? Err… I am like sorry cause I made you wait for me today like for damn long. Omg. I am trying to write out everything I wanna say here cause I don’t want any more misunderstandings. Like what you said in your blog, I will also be there for you always yeah? Err…I know you are not happy with some of your exam results but you just work hard okay! Btw, a lot of effort have been put into this letter so you better be happy. Hey, your mood swings are really contagious so you better be careful. This is the very emotional part, I don’t like seeing you cry and angry, it’s the best time when you are smiling and I know its quite obvious. It’s quite obvious then smile more luh! I wrote a lot for this letter so must be grateful [: Anyway, this poem is for you, I promise, I wrote it myself :) }

"Although it’s not your birthday
I just wanted to say
That no matter where you go
I will follow you
But not as a stalker
As you will know
But as a friend
Someone close to lead you where ever you go
Although one day,
Part of you might be gone
I will never leave you
I will always put you still as number one
This poem written,
Took my time and effort
If you don’t appreciate it,
Then I am speechless
I know some parts of this poem does not rhyme
But the important thing here is that
I will never leave you till the end of time
I Love You All Besties, WhaiFen and Piak Ah Ah sisters!"


XOXO,
NaomiChia ♥