HOCKEY MANIA
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Hello!Just wanna say that I have developed something for hockey.My mum keeps telling me that I am not good at sports but I have grown to like it thanks to Miss Quek and my friends. Speaking of it,I just came back after playing hockey downstairs.It was cementeed floor so I couldnt do much.I just practiced bouncing the ball on my stick and hitting the ball.I CAN DO IT!!!! Now I just need to practice running.No second places for me.I wanna get first.HAHAHA. I can do it!!Since now is the ELDDS SYF I cant do much when we stay back.We like just play games and stuff.HAHAHAHAHA.So maybe I can use this time to play hockey.HAHAHA.Omg,Today WhaiFen called me.I have not read the tag thta time so I had really no idea that she was no longer mad at me,HAHAHAH.Then I saw the tag.YAY!Tell you truthfully,I hate fighting with my friends,especially my piak ah ah sisters :( I mean like...Who wants to?
Anyway, back to hockey/sports....Um...Oh ya!Tmr is my younger sister's birthday!!! I just wanna wish her a very Happy Birthday in advance.She wants to celebrate it in school so I cant stop her.I am thinking of what to get her...Hmmm...Maybe I can find her a present tomorrow.HAHAHAHAHA.Sadly,She just injured herself while playing on the swing....The rust on the swing was pinching her skin,I seriously had no idea what had happen until she came telling me about her skin...in pain.I hope you are okay Lil'Sister (: I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YARH!!! :D
