<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
WhaiFen..I am damn sorry.
Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hello everyone.I am in a really mad mood now.I am really really sorry to my dear Piak Ah Ah sister,WhaiFen.I hope you're ok.Ivy keep saying I ditch her seh!You arh....LOl...HAHAHA. Um, I really hope WhaiFens' okay or there's no reason for me posting. Anyway,I have already finish all my homework so I have nothing to do now.I am like usy listening to music so yea.I found many pictures when I was small...Will upload it soon yeah?Erms...It was quite boring yest.Apart from PTC when th teacher said I was talkative and responsive.I thought she would say that I needed to pay more atention during class but no...Err...Went out for dinner.Damn full....Like the plate was quite big and the portion was like american style.GOsh...My hair damn silky!!!!HAHAHHAHA.Random.On the bright side,I am almost done with me music project.YAY!!!Hahhahaha.I ma sick and I dont feel like going for Cathechism class at all.I am sorry to Melissa also as I dont have my chinese file.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Ok.? Anyway,I took pics with Phoebe yesterday.We also talked about ________.Omg.I cannot believ her stories.Its too hard to believe it.I kwpt laughing luh.She wear her specs damn funny.Talk also damn funny wan.She arh....Like spy like that.Omg.ROFL.Lol.I really feel like playing hockey.HAHAHAHAHA.Really!My sis say today cant cuz the football court is cemented.Stick will spoil.Then nvm lorh.HAHAHA.Ok.Errr..Thtas it I guess.Bye.