Damn Bored
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Hello.My mom,Brother,Granddad and father went to Malacca today.So did Rachel Toh and Family.I changed my mind abt going and now I am regretting it as it is just so freakling boring at home.My com spoil.Using sis com now.Urghh....Wth.Okay.Today,During the P4 class,It was okay not so bad luh.They were fun and cute as usual.Lol.HAHAHA.Ok.Um...I kinda of Miss my mom and dad alr.HAHA.My brother was like,"Mummy,Here's the plan,We reached abt 12-1pm right?then I can go swimming until 2pm or 3pm.Then we bathe and rest then we go out to eat. Okay?"HAHAHA.LOL.He very cute lehs.HAHA.Ok....I am gonna miss him too.He hugged me before he left leh.Awww....So sweet.HAHA.I slept.Recieved many smses.HAHA.Woke to see my uncle who said that Vanessa was waiting for me outside.Damn lame luh.Vanessa!You know him.HAHAHAHAHA.Ok...Hmmmm.....Sister came back.Shared EFL stories with each other.Funny sia.Errrr.....Then walked to West Mall to buy dinner for sis.I go there buy sweet talk.HAHA.Yummy.But took bus back.I also bought Potato Chips luh.I need to loose weight...Omg....HAHA.Lol.ROFL.K.Um....Watched SHrek 2 On channel 5.Posting..Thinking of sleeping soon.K....Now I guess....BYEBYE!!!!

