Gosh
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I feel terrible.I was like kinda angry with my mom this morning as I was damn tired and did not want to go to church and she did not allow me to do so.I had to go there myself also which made me even more pissed.But I just recieved a phone call from her that she was on the way back.I even said "so?"Omg.I am so sorry mom.I did not mean any harm.*crying* Sorry ok.I was tired and have no more energy to go to church afte that fun but tiring camp.I am also growing up and might have some really bad mood swings and because of this I am really sorry.MUM,I LOVE YOU LOTS!(:Anyway,I had a great time with Mel at church.Still boring during class but cant change it right?!Okay....Then was damn angry with Val,Spell my name as Noami.Stupid Valerie!HAHAHAHA.OK.After mass,Went home,Da Bao Mac's!WHoohoo!Damn nice yarr!!!!Okok....I am done posting.BYEBYE!

