<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
EFL
Friday, March 13, 2009

Hey,just got back from EFL camp.HAHAHA.Omg,It was quie fun.I loved it lots.Omg.I cant believed what happened there.Hmmm....On the first day I went to like The Ancient Civilization Museum.WOW!So many cool things there.Then we took the bumb boat ride.HAHA.But the bad thing is that we had to fill up this ws which was damn boring.We ate lunch at the singapore river.HAHA.A lot of ppl stared at us.I like interviewing the people.Cool.I walked with Celeste.HAHA.K.Then we got back.Ate dinner.Talked to Yoges abt that rubbish dump.HOPE YOU'RE OKAY YOGES.K...I slept damn early.While the teachers were saying prayers,I was like sleeping.Day TWO.Went NE trail, Katong/ Kampong Glam.Took pictures.A LOT OF PICS.Bought Nyonya food.REMPA UDANG ROCKS.Had teambuilding games at school,Pretty cool.ON! HAHAHA.LOL.Went back.Then ate....HAHA.Watched this vid on "GIRLS DONT GO TO JAIL."The girl inside was really ugly.No offence. Hmmm...Reflections..Sleep. Could not sleep though.HAHA.But still did in the end. Third day,went to ECP to build sandcastle.Hot weather but still can take it luh.My group supposed to build sports alley but in the end made stadium.SO COOL.Most of the grp needed help so everbody spilt up and help lorh.Most of the 1A people were angry as Charmaine did not do anything.So yea...Our 1A SANDCASTLE VILLAGE IS THE BEST.YAY!But everyone won.It started raining though.Then I was like telling Yoges,"DO you smell something?The rubbish in the Rubish dump is damn smelly"HAHA.Yoges! ILY!Rachel.Shared with me her Rempa Udang,So Sweet,Ya!Hmmm...Then went home...I tompang in KT's car.HAHAHAHAHA.YAY!Her bro damn cute.HAHA.Talked to Ms Lee T.T.,HHAA.K.She quite nice.Went home.Damn tired.I never thought I'd be such great friends with Rachel,Valerie,Yoges,Ayesha,Reena,Melissa,WhaiFen,Vicky,Nurin and Yu-Jin.ILY ALL!




xoxo,
NaomiRocks!