Thursday, April 23, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERAPHINA AND VALERINE!! iLoveYou Girls!!! :D
Omg.I am really sorry to WhaiFen...I ditched her..But not on purpose luh.I love you ok! Mrs Gomez was like "Since you are so smart,You can sit at the back from today onwards" yesterday and Today she was like," Take a chair and sit down" Freakyyy.Omg.I am scared...Nervous...Speechless...Tmr is MT paper 1 and 2. But the good thing is that, I get to watch the hockey people play tmr.I think it will be telecasted on Ch 5 next Tues. Woots!! Anyway, Today,I went back with Laura. KhaiTing was supposed to play the game but she went to sit with her sister.Tsk.No fun luh she!! Anyway,Laura and I talked and we laughed at some stuff...HEHEHHEE. Went to buy bubble tea!! Whoo!! Damn nice. Reached home...Saw Valleo(Look-a-like Sister) message..HAHHA. Oh...We did something during biology lessons. I was like,"Crenation and Cremation" Then she was like,"Recreation and recreation" Omg?! Freaking funny!!! Whoohoo! k...Nth much luh today...Need to study...Bye.
5:08PM

