Vivo
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Hello.I went to Vivo...Again. But the ting different today is that...IT'S FREE CONE DAY AT BEN AND JERRY'S!Whoots.But,I was too lazy to queue.HAHHAHHAH.Anyway,Nurin,WhaiFenn,Reena and Yu-Jin went to Mac's for lunch. See luh. Now got a lot of boys...Voice breaking season some more...Tsk. Wth manzxc. Anyway,We ate....laugh ALOT.Then we went to the sky deck. WhaiFenn and Nurin went to the water area while Nurin and I went to find Phoebe.WHoohoo! YAY!! HAHAHAH.Saw a group of 1B people! HAHAHA. We felt extra...Paiseh...HAHAHHAH. Ok. We walk walk....Talk talk...Nth much happened. HAHA. Valleo calls me"Sister".HAHA.I call her back luh! We decided to go back to the water area and just put our legs in the water. AHhh...Cooling manzxc. Loveeee it. Phoebe came (: It was getting boring so nvm... Took 97 to Jurong East.My phone died so couldnt listen to music so I slept lorh. Reach Jurong alr....WhaiFenn and Reena say I walk very fast -.- Took the train,They keep asking,"Why you so sad?" I said I was tired.Lol. (: I am damn scared for chinese exam.Omg?!!! Freakkk. Omg,Ok.Nthing to post about....HHAHAHA.I sat with Mel during math class...So Fun (:

